Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Daddy Shower

Mom, Aunt Mary and Tracie decided to throw Kyle a "Daddy" shower for Kyle and the grandpas, uncles and cousins. They ordered pizza and wings and had chips & dips for them to snack on while they watched to Cowboy game. Kyle complained some, but this morning the only thing I heard was how it was "his day" and he shouldn't have to do anything! I think they all had a good time just hanging out even though the Cowboys lost! I took a few pictures before I left and asked Kyle to take more when everyone arrived, that never happened. Here are the ones I took.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Aren't these cookies cute?
I wish I had a picture of the invites Aunt Mary made because they are so cute! This shower was supposed to take place before Karlie arrived, but she has a mind of her own.

Love,
Shanda

No comments: