Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Two Week Check Up

I didn't take pictures at this visit but here are her stats. She weighs 5 pounds 13 ounces (5th percentile), 19 inches long (25th percentile), head circumference is 12 3/4 inches (10th percentile). She's definitely on the small end of the scale but I'm sure she will catch up soon! She also had her heel pricked for a second time and got one shot in the leg. They cannot give her a whooping cough shot until she is two months old so they gave one to Kyle and I. Dr. Straughn said that parents and older children can be carriers of it and we needed it to protect her. I cried like a baby. I have not gotten over my fear of needles. I hope that's a trait I don't pass down to Karlie! He said she looked really good and to keep up the good work. We don't go back until her two month checkup on 1/20/09.

No comments: