Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I have been off all week for Spring Break, which has been a lot of fun. Today we spent the day at Aunt Mary's working on Karlie's scrapbook that I'm way behind on. Tracie and the boys were also there working on her side project. I tried to get a picture of all three kids in their St. Patty's outfits that Meme bought them, but Cooper would not cooperate.
3/17 Photobucket
I was able to get a few of Kaden and Karlie. He is such a good big cousin.
Later that night we all went to Primo's in Rowlett for $2 margaritas...yum! Dinner was a lot of fun because we were all able to visit and hang out for a few drinks. Thanks again Aunt Mary for taking Karlie to the bathroom for the stinky diaper change.
Photobucket
Nana and Coopie (What is that face Nana?)
Photobucket
I think Kaden did not want to eat tonight.
Photobucket
After dinner we went outside while everyone else paid so that the kids could run around. I was able to get a few cute pictures while we waited.
Photobucket
Kaden and Coopie
Photobucket
Kaden, Cooper and Karlie (they both adore Karlie)
Photobucket
Papa with the boys
Photobucket
Me and My Pretty Girl
Photobucket
The O'Neal's
Photobucket
The Carpenter's
Photobucket
3/17
My first attempt at photoshop.

I hope yall had a fun St. Patrick's Day! We sure did!
Love,
Shanda

No comments: