Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kami's Wedding

My cousin Kami got married tonight so we decided to leave Karlie with a sitter and have a night to ourselves. My aunts weren't to happy about that, but oh well! Aunt Mary and Uncle Al kept Karlie, Kaden and Cooper, what braves souls they are! I decided to take some cute pictures of Karlie before we left in her shorts. I love her chubby little legs in shorts!
3/21/09 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I even had a little fun with Photoshop!
Photobucket
Here comes the bride...
Photobucket
Father Daughter Dance (this is Kami and my Uncle Kenneth)
Photobucket
Mom and Dad
Photobucket
Tracie and Bryan
Photobucket
Tracie and I
Photobucket
Kyle and I

We had a great time seeing everyone and the wedding was beautiful! I should have taken more pictures, but I didn't. Her colors were hot pink and lime green! It looked so good together!

Love,
Shanda

No comments: