Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rain = Mud in my carpet

It never fails, everytime Maria comes to clean the house it rains either that day or the next day! We end up covering the carpet with blankets to let Duke and Gus in at night. Duke LOVES to play in the rain and lay in the mud. Here are some pictures I took a few weeks ago after it had rained. I had to take them with the dogs in the kennels because Duke was too muddy to leave out for too long.
He is such a mess!
Of course Gus was completely dry and clean.

3 comments:

Megan Sommer said...

girl... you need a giant plastic mat for your loving room...lol

Heather said...

Gus is just Black and you can't see his mess! he isn't innocent I am sure :)

Morale said...

Oh have no worries, the Walker household was doing the same. I had at least 2 loads of muddy towels from wipping their feet off everytime they had to pee. Plus 2 baths before it was all over with!