Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 29, 2008

Forney Baby Shower

I know, I'm horrible at keeping up with this! I'm going to try really hard this week to get caught up with all the posts.

On September 28, My sisters (Tracie, Kerrie and Chanda), my Mom and my Aunt Mary hosted a baby shower for me at the Reagin House in Forney. They did a great job with all of the food and decorations! I had a great time seeing the family and friends that were able to make it out. Here are some pictures from the shower.
Here is a picture of me at 28 weeks.
Photobucket
Some of the decorations:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Isn't the cake so cute?!
Photobucket
This is a plaque my sister had made for Karlie's room. I saw this poem in Greune this Summer at a store and started crying. I told Tracie and Aunt Mary that I didn't care what else went in her room as long as I had that. So they found someone in Canton to make it for me. I LOVE IT!
Aunt Mary made this box and the cards that were blessings for Karlie. After the shower I sat down and read them all! They were very sweet and I got in a good cry reading them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me with my sisters (Kerrie, Me, Tracie, Chanda)
Photobucket
Me and my mom (Nana)
Photobucket
Me and Aunt Mary
Photobucket
Me and Kyle's Mom, Linda (MaMaw)
Photobucket
Me and Kyle's Step-Mom, Denise (Neece)
Photobucket
Me and Kyle's sister, McKenzie (Gigi)
Photobucket
Karlie will be lucky to have a young aunt around while she is growing up!
My niece, Tayler
Photobucket
Tayler worked really hard helping with the shower too!
Me and Ashley (I think she was about 8 weeks pregnant here. I can't wait for her to put on some baby weight!)
Photobucket
Karlie and I are very fortunate to have such great family and friends. Here are some of the gifts we received at the shower.
Box of shoes from Aunt Mary
Photobucket
A movement monitor from Chris, Megan, Rowyn and Sharon
Photobucket
A pearl ring and bracelet from Papa, Neece and Gigi
Photobucket
A special Ragedy Ann Doll from Aunt Kathy
Photobucket
A bucket full of goodies including a pink camo onsie from Britney, Chad and Presley
Photobucket
A blanket made from receiving blankets from Jennifer (my cousin Jake's girlfriend)
Photobucket
A basket full of homemade burp clothes and a blanket and outfit from Timisha and Brenda
Photobucket
A basket with the cutest pink and brown pillow with Karlie's name on it and a Texas Tech sweatshirt and some other goodies from Aunt Laura
Photobucket
A video monitor and carrier from MaMaw
Photobucket
A taggies sleeper from Kolten and Tayler
Photobucket
From Aunt Mary and blinged Backpack, blinged diaper covers and a cute turquoise outfit
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A bucket full of bath stuff from Amber and Mikey
Photobucket
A safari playmat/gym from Sharron Hudson
Photobucket
A bouncy seat, doll and outfit from Aunt Chanda, Uncle Todd, Chase, Corbin and Lexi
Photobucket
Some cheer pj's and "Pink Puppy" from Kaden and Cooper (They both have a puppy they sleep with and they found Karlie one and named her Pink Puppy)
Photobucket
Of course Nana went nuts! Here's some pictures of the MANY things Nana & Papa got Karlie.
A bracelet for Karlie and one for me that says "Karlie Rae" I love it!
Photobucket
In her swim bag a hooded beach towel, float, sunblock, little swimmers, bathing suit and cover up.
Photobucket
My favorite! Her "Little Black Dress" onsie and tutu
Photobucket
And MANY dresses and hair bows!
Photobucket
Mom also made Karlie some burp cloths
Photobucket
And of course my sisters went crazy too! Here's a few of the things they got me.
A bathtub FULL of goodies!
Photobucket
A Sweet Peace swing
Photobucket
A bag full of outfits!
Photobucket
Crib sheets, valance and pillows to match her bedding.
Photobucket
Tracie got Karlie a bonnet that doubles as a hankie on her wedding day! How sweet!
Photobucket
Last but not least, an early Christmas present from Nana, Papa, Tracie, Bryan, Kaden, Cooper, Kerrie, #2, Tayler and Kolten.
Photobucket
It's her carrier and stroller! Now she can come home with us!
Here are some of the special people that came to the shower:
Photobucket
Amber G. , Amber C., Britney and Presley
Photobucket
Mimi and Aunt Mary
Photobucket
Kim, Chanda and Timisha
Photobucket
The Jackson's
Photobucket
The D'Angelo's and Shaw's
Photobucket
Mellany, Katelyn, Lauren, Aunt Vonnie and MaMaw
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sorry this is so long and late! Enjoy the pictures!

Love,
Shanda

No comments: