Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tyler Baby shower

On October 4th, Laura, Denise and McKenzie (My sisters-in-law and mother-in-law) hosted a baby shower for Karlie and I. They did an awesome job! Denise's friend, Chris, catered it. The food was so good! Here are some pictures from the day.

Me at 29 weeks.
Photobucket
McKenzie and I
Photobucket
Denise and I
Photobucket
Me and My Mom
Photobucket
Here are the ladies that made the day! Chris and Denise
Photobucket
Look how colorful!
Photobucket
Everyone enjoying the food!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me going back for seconds of the hamburger panani's that were so good!
Photobucket
Maryann Anothony and Rowyn Sommer
Photobucket
Megan and Rowyn Sommer
Photobucket
The box on the table was made by Laura. It had cards in it for everyone to fill out advice on different subjects to help me with Karlie. I will probably use it to store all of her "stats" from each doctor's visit.
Photobucket
Then it was time to open presents:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Laura and I
Photobucket
Cradle bedding from my Aunt Mary
Photobucket
Pajamas from Tracie
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cute jacket from Kyle's Aunt Mary. It is so soft!
Photobucket
And a Princess Piggy Bank too!
Photobucket
Cute onesies and pants from Aunt Linda
Photobucket
Blinged diaper bag from Nana. Love it!
Photobucket
Mom found this bib and by far it is my favorite because Karlie will definately be worth wait!
Photobucket
Mom also got her another box full of bows and other stuff! Can you believe all of the bows?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vans from Gigi that I'm sure Karlie will love!
Photobucket
Box full of shoes from Neece, Gigi and Aunt Laura. A girl can never have too many shoes! Right Aunt Mary?
Photobucket
A box full of books from Gigi. This one was her favorite growing up.
Photobucket
A pack and play from Denise, McKenzie and Laura. Thanks guys!
Photobucket
Last but certainly not least, Karlie's special bear from Papa. Morgan and Grace each got a HUGE dog from him when they were born. They use them at their house to lay on and relax or just play with. And when they come to Papa and Neece's house they have one there too! We love it and I'm sure Karlie will too!
Photobucket
I'm sure she will have many pictures taken with it! Thanks Papa!

Thank you to everyone who was able to come. I had such a relaxing day visiting and enjoying the company. Thanks again to Denise, Laura and McKenzie for all of your hard work on the shower. I had a great time!

Love,
Shanda

1 comment:

Megan Sommer said...

yeah... great pics... love you , megan