Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 13, 2009

Karlie Rae came to play...

Shanda needed a sitter for today because Karlie's sitter(Ms. Mona) was out of town, so Rowyn and I jumped at the chance. We had lots of fun.


When i would look around the camera and talk to her, she would smile...

and then would put my eye back to the camera and i would get this...

Karlie played under Rowyn's rain forest mobile thingy...

Karlie and Rowyn watched the baby channel together...

Then we played in the floor together...

Then we had some tummy time...

and we kicked back and chilled...she looks like she needs a stiff scotch in her left hand, doesnt she?

then we sat in the boppy(well 2 boppys) and played with Rowyn some more...

This is Rowyn when i told her she had to stop taking that rattle away from Karlie... lol

and here she is giving it back to Karlie...

Then it was time to show her who was boss...

"You dont know who your messin' with little Karlie."

"I said...GIVE ME THAT RATTLE"

Or maybe she was trying to give her CPR...?

Karlie was trying for dear life to get away from this mad helmeted woman!

Rowyn was gonna let her get away without a fight...jk, she was just really interested in little Miss Karlie Rae

"Aww, Karlie...I'm sorry... you can play with any toys that you want... Please dont cry."


"Mama... you took away my friend... give her back to me, please... I was not done playing with her"

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

Those pictures had me laughing out loud. I can'e believe how big she is.