Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Coming Home

Saturday we headed home as soon as we were checked out by the pediatrician and my OB. Here we are dressed and ready to go!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The nurse came in and cut all of our bands off so that we could leave.
Photobucket
Then they made sure we knew how to load her in the carseat and off we went.
Photobucket
Photobucket
As you can see she is not crazy about the carseat!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nana and Aunt Trac were at our house cleaning and cooking getting the house ready for us! When we got home we were greeted by Nana, Aunt Trac, Uncle Bryan, Kaden and Cooper.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can you tell who is crazy about his new little cousin?!?!?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Uncle Bryan is pretty crazy about her too! Tracie calls him the baby hog. He says he does not want another one, but don't you think he looks good holding a little one in pink?
Photobucket
Photobucket
At one point we were all back in Karlie's room putting away her stuff when Kaden ran in and said, "Cooper is in Gus' bed!" I went into my room and this is what I saw...
Photobucket
And he refused to come out! I finally had to leave the room and he followed me. I instantly ran back into the room and locked the gates. He was a little upset with me, but I think his mom was more upset that he was covered in dog hair! You have to keep a close eye on Coop!
Karlie enjoying her new swing...
Photobucket
My husband convinced me that we should go to my sister's house that night to watch the OU/Texas Tech game. So we loaded our 3 day old up and off to the O'Neal house we went for some football.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We spent most of the night convincing Justin to hold her and he finally gave in! Summer and Justin don't you think your ready for a little one like her?!?!?
Thanks again Mom and Tracie for getting my house ready for us to come home. We love you!
Kyle, Shanda and Karlie

1 comment:

Megan Sommer said...

you have such an awesome family...love seeing all the pictures!