Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 21, 2008

Karlie's Second Day of Visitors

On Friday Daddy had to get up early and go to a meeting so it was just Karlie and me hanging out for a little while alone. Dr. Straughn (her pediatrician) came in before they brought Karlie to me to introduce himself and let me know she was doing great. Then Karlie and I hung out until Aunt Trac came to see us.
Photobucket
Then our good friend (and the nurse that we REALLY wanted to help deliver Karlie), Amy Thomas, came up to visit us. She said immediately that she looked just like her daddy! I did not get a picture of her with Karlie, sorry Amy! Next, my sorority big sis Dena and her son Hudson came to visit. I did not get a picture of them either. I guess I just wasn't awake yet! Thanks for coming to visit us Dena and Hudson! Nana came up at lunch to see us too! We had a day full of people coming in and out to take pictures and check her hearing. Here's some pictures of her hearing test.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aunt Trac and I got her all dressed for her hospital pictures. Her outfit is a little big, but it is a preemie outfit. She's so tiny!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks Aunt Trac for coming to hang out with us!
Later that evening we had some visitors from my work, Karen Moore and her daughter and Carla and Chuck Collier. I didn't get pictures of them either! I know I'm falling down on the job. Sorry guys, but thanks for coming to see us! Papa, Neece and Gigi also came to see us.
Photobucket
Photobucket
My sister, Kerrie, and her family came back up to see us too. This time they brought Tayler, my niece. For some reason I didn't get a picture of her and Karlie either. But my nephew, Kolten, made a new friend. This is Kyle's dad, Tom.
Photobucket
Photobucket
After everyone left Daddy took some time to hang out with Karlie to eat and take a little cat nap.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks to everyone who made it to the hospital to visit us!
Love,
Kyle, Shanda and Karlie

1 comment:

Megan Sommer said...

that is the classic "new dad" pic... dont we all have a pic of our new daddys sleeping with the new baby?