Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 24, 2008

Dinner from the Sommer Family

Our friend, Megan Sommer, texted me this afternoon and asked if she could bring us dinner. Of course I said yes! It was VERY much appreciated! I was still not ready to jump up and cook a meal. She brought us salad, spagetti, garlic bread, and brownies made by Kelsie. For some reason I only got a picture of Kelsie when they were here. Sorry Megan, I'm working on remembering to take pictures! My pregnancy brain is still here, hopefully I will start remembering things soon!
Photobucket

Thanks again Megan and Kelsie!

Love,
Kyle, Shanda and Karlie

3 comments:

Megan Sommer said...

very welcome love you all

Megan Sommer said...

anytime, love you all

Donnell Days said...

I just read all of your updates...it looks like you all are doing great! :) She is a cutie!